Sunday, January 1, 2012

Carpet

Starting this blog near completion so I'm putting up several entries tonight to catch up.  I want to show some before and during photos.  Also, all I have are iPhone photos so the quality isn't the best. 

It was difficult actually selecting the carpet.  I wanted something very low pile and didn't want berber.  I wanted something in the neutral tan family because other colors in our basement are a pale yellow room and a carmel room.  What I chose is a Phenix carpet (sorry can't remember the name but the color is sand).  It is nice and soft to sit in the floor and enjoy playing.  Berber was a little too scratchy for me to like.

I'm happy with the outcome.  The color of this photo isn't great.  the carpet looks gold and the walls look purple. 


I think K approves of the carpet!









No comments:

Post a Comment